- Membership and benefits in the Mileage Program is offered at the discretion of the Company, and the Company has the right to terminate the Program or to change the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures, benefits, conditions of participation or mileage levels, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the mileage or certificates already accumulated.
- Membership and participation in the Program is subject to any Program Rules that Bizinone may, at its discretion, adopt from time to time. The terms of the Program Rules control your membership and participation in the Program and no covenants at law or in equity shall be implied or incorporated. Bizinone has the sole right to interpret and apply the Program Rules. Any failure to follow Program Rules, any abuse of Program privileges, any violation of law, rule or regulation, any conduct detrimental to the interests of Bizinone, any fraudulent activity or attempted fraudulent activity, or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to Bizinone or its affiliates by any member, or anyone else acting on the member's behalf, may result in the termination by Bizinone of such member's membership, the loss or cancellation of accrued mileage, certificates, awards or benefits, or both, or the loss of other Program benefits. Terminated members shall not be eligible to participate in any aspect of the Program, and members whose accounts have been terminated shall not be eligible to enroll with new accounts.
- Bizinone reserves the right to audit any and all Mileage Point accounts at any time to ensure compliance with the Program Rules, without notice to the Program member. In the event that an audit reveals discrepancies or possible violations, Bizinone may delay the processing of award redemption requests, cancel any outstanding award redemptions, withhold statements or suspend the Mileage Point account of a member pending completion of the audit. While the account is suspended, the member may continue to accrue miles in the account, but no mileage redemptions or other transactions will be permitted and any outstanding award redemptions will be cancelled. Cancelled award redemptions must be surrendered to Bizinone upon Bizinone's request. Upon completion of the audit, if a discrepancy or violation has been determined by Bizinone, in addition to any other remedies described herein, mileage may be removed from the account of the member to remedy such discrepancy or violation with or without notice to the member.
- Each member shall be responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to the Program Rules and the amount of mileage in such member's account. Bizinone shall attempt to advise active members of various matters of interest through such means as may be appropriate, such as account summaries, emails, newsletters and its website, but Bizinone shall have no liability for any failure to do so. Bizinone will not be responsible for correspondence lost or delayed in the mail. Each member shall be responsible for advising Bizinone of any change of address, and Bizinone shall have no liability for misdirected mail or any consequences thereof. The most current Program Rules may be found on Bizinone.com and this is the final authority on the Program Rules.
- The accumulation of mileage or certificates and the redemption of awards are subject to specific Program Rules enacted by Bizinone. Each member is responsible for reading those materials in order to understand such member's rights and responsibilities under the Program. No mileage, benefits, certificates or awards earned or granted under the Program may be transferred or assigned except as expressly permitted by Bizinone in writing or under programs fully authorized and/or sponsored by Bizinone.
- The Mileage Point Program is maintained for the benefit and participation of individual or small business members only. Only individuals and small businesses are eligible for Mileage Point membership, and each individual or small business member may maintain only one account in the Program. Duplicate accounts in the Program will be subject to cancellation and only the applicable credited mileage, excluding any enrollment or other bonus, will be transferred to any remaining account. Only one member may be enrolled per Program account. Program membership account numbers are nontransferable. Only the member named on the account will be entitled access to account information. Account information is Bizinone's proprietary information and members may access information only for the purpose of obtaining information about their account. No member may delegate or grant access (via power of attorney, contract, or otherwise) to a third party. Account information may be reproduced for use by the applicable member but must contain copyright and proprietary notices and redistribution in any way requires Bizinone's written permission.
- Accrued mileage and certificates do not constitute property of the member and are not transferable other than as authorized and/or sponsored by Bizinone.
Prohibition of sale or barter
- The sale or barter or attempted sale or barter of any such mileage, certificates, awards or benefits other than as authorized and/or sponsored by Bizinone is expressly prohibited. Any mileage, certificates, awards or benefits transferred, assigned or sold in violation of the Program Rules, in addition to exposing the member to the penalties otherwise associated with violations, may be confiscated or canceled.
- Mileage will be accrued in such member's Mileage Point account only when the member avails themselves of the means of accrual recognized under the Program. Members may not accrue mileage for the utilization of services by anyone other than themselves.
- Mileage can be accrued only after the member's registration in the Website. Mileage credit will not be awarded for service or item cancelled. Bizinone expressly reserves the right to establish additional means of accruing mileage, to delete or modify any or all of the means currently recognized or to exclude specific types of transactions from the accumulation of mileage, in each case, with or without notice.
- Air mileage will not be credited for award purchasing of service or item..
- Bizinone will, in most cases, credit its members' accounts with accrued mileage. However, each member shall have the responsibility to ensure that such member's mileage is properly credited. Where a member contends that mileage has been earned but not credited, or in cases where Bizinone deems verification is required, Bizinone reserves the right to require proof of accrual from the member, including but not limited to copies of confirmed invoice or copies of receipts or similar documentation verifying any transactions claimed to have been performed. Any claims for mileage by the member and proof of accrual must be received by Bizinone within twelve months after the date such mileage was claimed to be earned.
Each member shall have the responsibility to notify Bizinone of any erroneous or fraudulent mileage deduction from such member's account within twelve (12) months of the date of the deduction. Bizinone will review such member's claim and reserves the right to require proof, documentation or certification from such member during the review. Crediting back to such member's account the miles claimed to be erroneously deducted will be determined by Bizinone in its sole discretion after review and Bizinone's decision will be considered final.
- Mileage accrued in a member's account shall be maintained in the account until it is redeemed for an award or until it expires, whichever occurs first.
- Mileage accrued shall only be subject to expiration on the last day of the eighteen (18) months after the last account activity in the member's account. In cases where mileage is for any reason removed from an account, such as for the redemption of awards, and later returned, the return of the mileage to the account shall not count as account activity.
- The awards available to be redeemed and the amount of mileage necessary to redeem each award will be set by Bizinone and published to the members. Bizinone shall establish the process for award redemption, but redemption shall basically mean the exchange of mileage in a member's account for a specified award.
- Awards may, at the request of the member, be issued by Mileage Point in the name of the member or in the name and for the use of any other person. Such awards will be issued only after a member validates their account via use of PIN, password or other security measures that Bizinone has in place at the time of the award request.
- Award purchasing of service or item may be subject to applicable taxes, delivery fees and other fees, charges or taxes, and the person utilizing the award is responsible for the payment of any such items that may apply.
- Any valid unused award may be returned to Mileage Point. The mileage used to redeem the award will be credited to the member's account and be subject to expiration rules. When a reservation is made but then is subsequently cancelled or returned in accordance with the Program's applicable rules at that time, recrediting of the member's award miles taken in connection therewith will be subject to a service charge. Any return of mileage to the account shall not constitute account activity.
- The award structure is subject to modification, cancellation or limitation at Bizinone's discretion, with or without notice. The amount of mileage required to redeem any award may be substantially increased, any award may be withdrawn, and restrictions on any award or its redemption may be imposed at any time.
Small Business Members
- Each member of the Program that is not an individual shall be subject to each of the rules set forth above. In addition:
Each such member shall be a business that is duly organized and validly existing and has 100 employees or less, and is enrolled in the Mileage Point small business member.
Each Small Business Member is responsible for ensuring that membership and participation in the Program complies with the applicable policies and practices of such small business. Any act of a Small Business member's owners, directors, officers, employees, agents or contractors shall be deemed to be an act of such member.
Small Business members may participate in the Program by means of an authorized representative of the business. The authorized representative of the business shall be the individual designated by the member as its primary contact. By participating in the Program, each member represents that the individual designated as its authorized representative has been duly appointed and authorized as such and that the authorized representative of the business is at least eighteen (18) years of age. Each member shall be responsible for ensuring they record and maintain account information in such manner so as to comply with the policies and practices of their business. Requests for changes to a member's account, such as a change of the authorized representative, will not be honored without the member satisfying established requirements for account validation.
None of accrued mileage, certificates or awards are transferable as part of a transfer of or assignment by a business.
Miles may not be accrued by the Small Business member's account and any individual member account(s) (including any member account of such Small Business member's owners, directors, officers, employees, agents or contractors) for the same qualifying account activity