Select Country
Home Bizinone Vietnam
Welcome Guest
Bizinone - Visa / Immigration in Vietnam
Home > Corporate Service > Vietnam > Visa / Immigration / School

Visa / Immigration

We provide full support in obtaining your visa more easily and effectively. We can save your time wasted on searching information, preparing documents and going through the application process.

Useful Information regarding Visa

  1. Vietnam business visa

    1. Applicants should obtain the approval through their sponsor in Vietnam.
    2. Multiple entry and stay of three or six months is available.
    3. Vietnam Embassy application must be submittedwith a sponsor invite letter

  2. Diplomatic and official Vietnam visa

    1. No fees unless otherwise agreed upon between Vietnam and applicant’s country.
    2. On applying for this visa, the applicant must submit an official letter from the concerned agencies of local government, foreign embassies or consulates accredited to the applicant’s country, international organizations, or other accredited organizations based in that country.

  3. Transit visa

  4. Vietnam is one of these countries that does not require any transit visa, as long as you plan to stay inside the airport. If you have booked a tour organized by a travel agency in Vietnam, you might be granted a transit visa. The stamping fee for transit visa is US$5.

  5. Work permit

  6. Work permit in Vietnam is issued by the Department of Labor, Invalid and Society. It is valid for a period of 36 months. After it is expired, foreigners have to reapply for a renewal permit. In order to apply for a work permit, following condition should be met:

    1. Over 18 years old and have adequate health condition to match the demand of the job.
    2. High degree of specialized knowledge, qualification and technology; experienced in management, business and other professions that the domestic labors cannot currently conduct efficiently.
    3. If foreigners want to work in special jobs in education or health, they are required to meet all requirements of conducting health and education work of the Vietnamese authorities.
    4. Have no criminal record in their living country, Vietnam or other countries; being not under any warrant of arrest or jailing by the Vietnamese or foreign policemen.

    Exemption :Foreigners in Vietnam are required to have a valid work permit, except one of these circumstances:
    1. Working in Vietnam for less than 3 months
    2. In a company’s board of the corporation that is created under the regulation of the Vietnamese government.
    3. Head of the representative office or branch of an international company in Vietnam
    4. Entering and working in Vietnam to resolve the emergent errors or situation that the Vietnamese labors or current foreign workers in Vietnam cannot solve.
    5. Lawyers that are given permission by the Vietnamese Department of Justice.

Useful Information regarding Visa

Foreigners, who want to reside in Vietnam in the long run to work, do business, study or research may be interested in the policies on immigration of Vietnamese government. Ten years ago, foreigners who wanted to stay in Vietnam for a long period of time were only able to apply for a six- to twelve-month visa and were not exempted for entry or exit visa. After the issuance of the Ordinance No. 24/2000 on Entry, Exit and Residence of foreigners in Vietnam, a foreigner may get permanent or temporary residence card valid for one to three years. The card will act as a proof of identity and an entry visa when traveling within, in and out of Vietnam. This helps foreigners save a large amount of time and money for visa application as well as visa extension during the entry, exit and residence in Vietnam. This article will summarize basic regulations and procedures applicable to a Temporary Residence Card (TRC):

Who can apply :
  1. Members of a limited liable company with two members or more
  2. Owner of a one-member limited liability company
  3. Members in the Board of a joint-stock company
  4. Foreign lawyers who have been licensed by Ministry of Justice to practice law in Vietnam as stipulated by law
  5. Foreigners having work permit, work in various kinds of foreign enterprises and representative offices of foreign companies.
  6. Professionals, students, trainees working or studying in national programs and projects signed between the ministries and approved by the government.
  7. Accompanying relatives (father, mother, wife, husband, children under 18 of the granting residence card person).